Becoming A Qualified Buyer Workshop
A Few Characteristics of a Qualified Buyer:
- Financially sound; has adequate capital.
- Down payment of 30% of selling practice value.
- Ability to ask the right questions to determine fit.
- Understands the buying and negotiating process.
- Has a adequate staff to assist in the transition.
To find out if you are a qualified buyer, or how to become one, attend one of our Workshops.
There are many practice that are ready to transition, will you be ready to take advantage of the opportunities?
Hosted by Ralph Steiner, CLU, ChFC and Ed Howat, JR., CLU, ChFC, LUTCF, RCC
Cost: $49 (Includes workshop binder)
“Eventually every practice changes hands; are you ready?”
For more information about our Workshops, contact us.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]